Use Your Birthday to Make a Funny Sentence
135 Funny Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Jokes & Images
If you're looking for funny birthday wishes, quotes, and jokes to put a grinning on their dial - y'all've come to the right identify! Sometimes it'due south your brother/best friend/partners/role buddy's birthday, but a sappy message just won't cut information technology. Whether it's for him or her, a friend or a colleague, or maybe even a belated birthday wish (whoops!), we've got you covered with our huge option of humorous altogether wishes.
Write the giggle-worthy greetings in birthday cards, send them by SMS or email, or message someone on Facebook or Twitter - nosotros even have a hilarious emoji bulletin choice! No matter how you transport one of these funny wishes, you're sure to brighten their altogether and make them express mirth out loud!
Use these links to spring to a particular section, or curlicue downwardly the page to see the entire drove of funny birthday wishes and quotes.
Wishes | Quotes | For Her | For Him | Belated | Best Friend | Colleague | Emoji | Jokes
Last updated: June sixteen, 2022
Funny Birthday Wishes
Hither are funny Happy Birthday wishes and letters you can use in a funny birthday carte du jour bulletin to friends or family. These humorous birthday messages are sure to tickle their funny bone on their birthday.
I believe yous forgot my birthday present last year, so at present I'm returning the favor. Happy Birthday!
It's your birthday? Let's get up to some mischief!
A wise human once said, "Forget near your past - you cannot change it." I'd like to add: "Forget about your present - I didn't go you one."
Happy Birthday to a [Mom/Dad] who'due south smart, funny, and good-looking, from a [daughter/son] who inherited all your best qualities.
Funny altogether wishes about getting older:
You lot're how former?! Better take that block outdoors to calorie-free the candles! Take a very happy birthday.
It's OK to low-cal the candles on your birthday cake now; I've already alerted the burn down section.
You know, they say that age is all in your heed. The key is to foreclose it from trickling down into your trunk.
Congratulations on existence born a actually long time ago.
You might be prehistoric, but at least yous're non extinct!
Congratulations, yous've finally reached the wonder years... wonder where your car is parked? Wonder where you lot left your phone? Wonder where your glasses are? Wonder what day information technology is?
When I have a birthday, I take the day off. Merely when my wife has a altogether, she takes a year or two off.
~ Unknown.
Life is short. Smiling while you still have teeth.
You're not old! ...oh, no, wait, actually you are, sorry about that...
Don't stress about your eyesight failing as you lot get older. It's nature's style of protecting you from shock as you walk by the mirror.
Happy Altogether!! You only look every bit old as the last selfie y'all took.
I wouldn't say you lot're onetime... you've only been young for longer than most of u.s..
Don't grow upwards... It's a trap!
Great news! ...yous're still alive!
You've got more than one-half a century of accumulated knowledge and wisdom! That would exist awesome... if you could remember any of it.
You know, I would be a whole lot more excited nearly you turning one year older if I was in your volition. Happy Altogether!
Happy Birthday to someone who has attended more birthday parties for kids than adults this year.
I thought you might need some help with the candles. Happy Birthday!
Personalize these Happy Altogether funny wishes with the age of the person.
Don't think of it equally turning [insert age]. We're here to celebrate the tenth anniversary of your [insert age -10]thursday birthday.
Looking [insert age] is great - if yous're lx.
[For under 40s:] Y'all may not be over the hill yet, but you have a not bad view!
[insert historic period]?! I demand a recount!
Congratulations on the 10th anniversary of your [XX]th birthday! Here'south to many more than.
Happy Birthday! And think you're non [insert age] ...you're xviii with [XX] years' feel.
[Insert age] and withal too young to program your own surprise party!
You're 60? That's only 16 in Celsius. Happy birthday!
Deepest sympathies on your [insert age] birthday.
Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
Here is a option of funny Happy Birthday quotes that you tin utilize to wish a friend or family member a very happy birthday, plus poke fun at their age! Use these as a funny altogether carte message, or even equally a Facebook caption.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics bear witness that people who have the most live the longest! (But it has also been scientifically proven that too many volition kill you.)
Don't permit aging get y'all down... it'due south too difficult to get back up again!
Center age... when "happy 60 minutes" is a nap!
If gray hair is a sign of wisdom, then you lot're a genius!
What goes upward but never comes down? Your age.
The tragedy of getting one-time: So many candles... and so little block.
Technically you're not 50. Yous're only $49.95, plus tax!
They say you lose your mind as you grow older... what they don't tell you is that you won't miss it much!
Historic period doesn't make you forgetful: having too many stupid things to retrieve makes you forgetful!
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
~ Chili Davis
Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't thing.
~ Jack Benny
Youth is a gift of nature just age is a work of art.
~ Stanislaw Lec
Age is not important unless y'all're a cheese.
~ Helen Hayes
I've reached an age where my train of thought often leaves the station without me.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Her
The ladies honey to laugh! Here'due south a collection of funny Happy Birthday wishes for your mom, sister, aunt, tertiary cousin, or female person friends.
We'll be friends 'til we're sometime and senile... and and then we'll be new friends!
The secret to staying young is brand-up... make upwards an age, and so stick with it!
Happy Altogether. Information technology took you [insert age] years to look this skillful!
Delight don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so many birthdays to earn them.
~ Anna Magnani
You're the youngest [insert age] year old I know.
Similar many women my age, I am 28 years old.
Yous suck at aging! Tin y'all at least try to look older?
Those aren't gray hairs you lot see. They're strands of birthday glitter growing out of your caput.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Him
Need comical birthday messages to poke fun at the signs of crumbling for a man? These funny Happy Birthday wishes for him, include humorous messages to wish your dad, blood brother, uncle, or best buddy a very happy birthday!
If anyone calls you old this birthday, just striking him with your walking stick and throw your teeth at him.
Happy Altogether! Don't forget to iron that birthday adapt.
A little grey hair is a minor cost to pay for so much wisdom.
I don't take birthdays anymore, I level up!
Fill in the gaps: H___Y B__T____ ... dainty endeavour - HAIRY BUTTOCKS.
Happy Birthday, Dad! When I grow upward I want to be just like you... but hopefully with more pilus! Dearest, your son.
Center age is when your historic period begins to show around your heart.
~ Bob Hope
You lot know you're xl when your back is hairier than your head.
What did the bald guy say when he got a rummage for his birthday? Thank you, I'll never office with it!
A human being has reached middle age when he'south warned to irksome downwards by his doctor instead of the police.
~ Henry Youngman
Funny Belated Happy Birthday Wishes
Oh no! Did yous forget their birthday? Apologize with one of these funny belated Happy Altogether messages. I'm sure it will become you back in their good books...
I know you retrieve this menu is a few days late. It's actually worse than that. This is your card from 2010 that I only just got around to sending. Happy Belated Birthday!
I'thousand then sorry I forgot your birthday. The skillful news is that I besides forgot your age. Happy Belated Altogether!
I'one thousand so sorry for sending yous belated birthday wishes. Honestly, I didn't call back you would live this long. Happy Birthday!
I hope this carte isn't tardily. It is intentionally arriving afterwards your birth-day considering I think you deserve a whole birth-month. Happy Birth-month!
Happy Birthday! Don't think of this as a tardily altogether card. Consider it a very early on ane for next year. Hither's wishing you a wonderful year alee!
Funny Birthday Wishes for All-time Friend
You and your all-time friend will have shared in some comical capers over the years! These funny altogether wishes to wish your best friend a very happy birthday will be sure to give them a giggle.
Some say the glass is half empty, others say the glass is half total. Information technology'south your birthday, just beverage whatever's in the glass!
On your special day, I wish y'all peace, beloved, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship... and all that stuff that doesn't cost anything.
Just imagine all the things you'd want to hear on your birthday ...and presume I wrote them here!
For your birthday, I wanted to requite you lot something that was both funny and charming, but and then I remembered you already have me in your life.
At your age, people await you lot to exist calm, dignified, and sober. Disappoint them.
You're older; y'all're wiser; yous're sophisticated. Far too sophisticated to be concerned with material things similar presents.
At least y'all're not every bit sometime as yous'll be this time next year.
If you feel a bit lonely, forgotten, or just need someone to cheer you upwardly recollect...You can always change your altogether on Facebook!
A true friend remembers your birthday, merely non your age.
You lot're turning the perfect historic period. You're old enough to recognize your mistakes but immature enough to make some more. Happy altogether!
The all-time part of being over twoscore is that you did most of your stupid stuff earlier the internet.
Don't worry, they are not gray hairs, they are wisdom-highlights. Yous just happen to be extremely wise.
[For over 40s:] Happy Birthday! I'm so pleased to hear y'all're over the hill instead of under it.
By the time you're your age, you've learned everything - you only take to remember information technology! Many happy returns on your altogether.
I spent iii hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday bulletin for you so I gave up. Happy Birthday.
When your friends begin to flatter yous on how young you look, it's a certain sign you're getting sometime.
~ Mark Twain
You are merely young once, but you lot can exist immature for a lifetime.
~ John Grier
Happy 21st once more!
If things get better with age, then you're approaching magnificent!
I will never be an onetime homo. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
~ Francis Bacon
You tin live to be a hundred if you surrender all the things that brand you lot want to live to be a hundred.
~ Woody Allen
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and prevarication almost your historic period.
~ Lucille Ball
You're in mint condition for a vintage model. Happy Birthday.
~ Catherine Pulsifer
Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
~ Author Unknown
As you become older, 3 things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I tin can't remember the other two.
~ Norman Wisdom
Yous know you've aged when you read events you lived in a history volume.
~ Will Ferrell
Funny Birthday Wishes for Colleagues
A lot of the fourth dimension our birthday falls on a workday. Exist certain to make your function buddy'due south day with a funny bulletin. Here are some funny Happy Birthday wishes and messages that yous tin write in a birthday card message to work colleagues on their birthday.
Guess what - you're 1 twelvemonth closer to retiring! Happy Altogether.
Work makes us colleagues. Our inappropriate conversations make united states friends. Happy Altogether!
You are one twelvemonth wiser, which is lucky, every bit I forgot the password over again... Happy Altogether work buddy.
Y'all're such an amazing worker you definitely deserve a heighten... Unfortunately, I'm not the dominate. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to my favorite coworker who gets the job done, whilst having a ton of fun!
It sucks to have to work on your birthday - but at to the lowest degree you get to spend it with me this year! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday! Where's the cake?
Did you hear someone is stealing lunches from the fridge? I promise yous enjoy the easy I packed today! Happy Birthday.
Y'all're the reason why I never get tired of work. Merely yous may be the reason I get fired for talking too much! Happy Birthday.
Whoops, I didn't go you a present. Existence my part buddy should be the only birthday present that y'all demand - it fifty-fifty lasts all year!
Birthday Wishes with Emojis
These next birthday wishes will make you lol (that'due south "laugh out loud")! If you like to ship funny Happy Altogether wishes to friends or family via SMS then exist sure to add a few emojis to brighten up their birthday.
Happy Birthday! ππ§π΅πΎ You're a whole year OLDER π Savor the ride π’
You historic period like a fine wine π· Some may say you smell like a fine cheese... π§π Happy Birthday! π
Cake π✔️ Champers πΎ✔️ Best friend π✔️ Party π₯³✔️
Birthdays are almost looking forward to your future. Forget nearly your past, you can't change it. And you tin can forget virtually your nowadays - I didn't get you one ππ
Cheers to the person who's as wild and crazy as I am π€ͺ Happy Birthday! ππ₯³π
You lot're prehistoric, just not extinct! Hope your birthday is dino-mite π¦
Another yr around the sun ☀️π₯³Another reason to throw a party πΆπHappy Birthday!
On this very twenty-four hours, an amazing queen/king was built-in π A court jester was also born... Happy Birthday to my favorite Joker! ππ
Here's a birthday wish...π I promise that your hangover tomorrow isn't besides bad. πΊπ₯π·πΈπΉπ» Cheers!
The all-time thing about being over 4️⃣0️⃣ is that you lot did stupid stuff before social media π€ Happy Altogether!
Happy altogether to someone who's out of this worldπͺAnd past that I mean a little weird, similar me π½π π«
π The older you get, the better you become... unless you are a birthday block! Hope you take a great birthday and a BIG slice of block π°π₯³
Funny Happy Birthday Jokes
A drove of Happy Birthday funny jokes y'all tin can send to your friends and family unit on their birthdays. These altogether-themed funnies are sure to make their day.
How does NASA organize a altogether party? They planet.
What kind of music is scary for birthday balloons? ...pop music!
I used to get heartburn when I ate birthday cake until the doctor brash me to have the candles off outset.
I e'er go this warm feeling on my birthday - people won't stop toasting me.
Why did the teddy bear reject a slice of birthday cake? He was already stuffed.
Y'all know y'all're getting old when yous can't walk past a bath without thinking, "I may besides pee while I'1000 here."
The expert thing most having a bad memory is that jokes tin can be funny more than once.
The good thing about having a bad retentivity is that jokes tin be funny more than in one case.
Did you hear virtually the [insert historic period] year old who was however cool? Yeah, me neither.
Do you know why candles are always put on summit of altogether cakes?
Because it'south far too difficult to put them on the lesser.
You know you're old when y'all refuse the lights to exist economical instead of romantic.
You know you're old when getting lucky ways a brusque expect in the doctor's role.
Y'all know y'all're one-time when y'all have a party and the neighbors don't even realize.
Did you lot know that [insert date] is a date when no famous men or women have ever been born? .....None, just babies!
What practise you say to a kangaroo on its birthday?
Hoppy Birthday (but simply on LEAP years!).
Yous know yous're old when...
Yous and your teeth don't sleep together anymore.
What happens when no 1 shows up to your altogether political party?
You tin take your cake and swallow information technology besides.
What did the pirate say to his parrot on his 80th birthday?
Aye Matey.
What type of altogether cake do ghosts like nearly?
I Scream Cake.
When'south your birthday?
July 22nd.
What year?
Every twelvemonth.
More than Funny Birthday Wishes
However looking for just the right message? Bank check out these pages for more funny birthday wishes and quotes:
30th B'solar day
40th B'day
50th B'day
60th B'day
Birthday Wishes
Images Quotes
Wife
Husband
Friends
Mom
Dad
Auntie
Sister
Blood brother
Daughter
Son
Belated
Bible Verse
Altogether Prayers
92 Free Printable Altogether Cards
Free printable birthday cards in loftier-quality PDF format that you tin print and fold at dwelling. In that location are also some color-in printable cards, perfect for kids who want to create a unique birthday card for family and friends.
Click here to go to Complimentary Printable Altogether Cards
Source: https://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/funny-birthday-wishes.html
0 Response to "Use Your Birthday to Make a Funny Sentence"
Post a Comment